Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

99 To Beat contestant hit with ‘cheat’ accusations eliminated just minutes into latest episode of ITV game show

Published on April 05, 2025 at 05:53 PM

A 99 TO BEAT contestant was hit with cheating accusations before he was eliminated just minutes into the latest episode.

The brand new game show – which is presented by and – continued tonight.

Screenshot of a young man speaking.
A 99 To Beat contestant has been hit with cheat claims
Screenshot of two people dancing while a crowd watches.
Freddie crossed a white marker while attempting to knock a balloon from a podium using elastic bands
Screenshot of two men sitting at a table.
Eagle-eyed Adam Thomas pointed out the mishap

Fans watched as the remaining contestants battled it out to remain in the competition.

The latest episode kicked off as the were tasked with flicking elastic bands at a balloon to dislodge it from a podium.

As the game progressed, Freddie Cashbolt from Staffordshire Moorlands was visibly struggling but then managed to knock his balloon.

However, eagle-eyed Adam Thomas pointed out how he had accidentally crossed the white marker line during the game.

He was then made to retry but the 26-year-old ended up not successfully knocking his balloon from the podium and was eliminated from the .

Reacting on social media, one fan said: “A bit harsh on Freddie there.”

A second said: “Freddie thought he had, but not for the foot over the line & that has big time cost him HUGE. He's out.”

“Not seen this before – are they going to explain what's happening or do we guess,” said a third.

99 To Beat sees 100 people go head-to-head for the same prize pot.

In order to win, they must beat the other 99 players and avoid coming last at all costs.

Meanwhile, this week it was revealed two This Morning stars were snubbed from hosting the series.

andrevealed they both previously tried out for the slot but it didn’t work out.

Prev Article

Russell Brand laps up Florida sun in beach trip after vowing to return to UK to face rape and sexual assault charges

Next Article

I’m dubbed ‘the most irritating man in the Premier League’… I don’t give a s*** what you think

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *