Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Conor McGregor told to ‘shut up and take a seat’ after claiming he could beat new UFC champ Islam Makhachev

Published on November 03, 2022 at 09:48 PM

CONOR MCGREGOR has been told to “shut up and take a seat”; after claiming he could beat new UFC lightweight champion Islam Makhachev.

The Notorious didn’t waste any time in giving his thoughts on a potential clash with the new 155lb king after seeing him emphatically UFC 280 last month.

Islam Makhachev became UFC lightweight champion last monthThe Dagestani submitted Charles Oliveira to claim the 155lb strapMcGregor’s adamance in his ability to dethrone the Dagestani destroyer baffled many, including fellow lightweight Mark Madsen.

When asked about a potential clash between the pair, the Dane told VegasInsider: “My answer would be: ‘Conor McGregor, shut up.

“‘Take a seat. You are going to do absolutely nothing.’

“There is no recipe for beating a guy like Islam Makhachev with the level of wrestling Conor McGregor has. No chance.”;

grudge match four years ago.

But he’s adamant he now has what it takes to nullify the crushing Dagestani style, saying: “I have the system to hurt this style of fighting, guys, I’m telling you.

“Bro is a s**t jocks. Fat mouth, shut your mouth. You done nothing tonight except git against father’s wishes and run.

“It’s not father’s plan completed yet, pal. You know. Your people know and they talk about you.”;

JOIN SUN VEGAS: GET A FREE £10 BONUS WITH 100s OF GAMES TO PLAY AND NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED (Ts&Cs apply)

He added: “The thought of shutting down this system of fighting with my own developed systems is quite intriguing to me.

“Whoever of them against. It’s not personal, it’s a skill evaluation and a fight. Even through generations.

“The IMAAFS, amateurs. A war of attrition. To the box.”;

Former two-division champion McGregor is currently in the final stages of recovering from the horrific broken leg he suffered in his trilogy fight with Dustin Poirier last July.

Conor McGregor quickly claimed he had the “system”; to defeat the RussianThe Notorious’ claim has been slammed by UFC lightweight Mark MadsenMystic Mac is currently out of the UFC and the United States Anti-Doping Agency’s testing pool.

The UFC’s first simultaneous two-weight world champion said of his return: “I’m going to be back soon, hopefully.

“Early 2023 I’m aiming for. Sometime in that first quarter. That will give me a good couple of months [to prepare].

“Once I wrap this up in a couple of days, get the camp going [for] a good couple of months. And get going.”;

Prev Article

Man Utd announce shock line-up for Real Sociedad clash with forgotten man making rare start in must win Europa League

Next Article

Champions League wonderkid Khvicha Kvaratskhelia reveals surprise idol growing up in Georgia

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *