Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Cristiano Ronaldo says he’s ‘back on track’ in Instagram post as Man Utd ace set to START vs Sheriff after Ten Hag talks

Published on October 27, 2022 at 12:03 AM

CRISTIANO RONALDO has said he is “back on track”; in a defiant Instagram post as he looks to get things back on track at Old Trafford.

The 38-year-old is trying to work his way into Erik ten Hag’s good books after he refused to come off the bench against Tottenham last week.

Ronaldo is back in the squad after missing the weekend’s game at ChelseaRonaldo had this message on Instagram ahead of tomorrow’s gameErik ten Hag has also found much of his time at Old Trafford pre-occupied with the sideshow of RonaldoThe star was then frozen out of the squad and missed the weekend draw at Stamford Bridge.

But things are looking up for the star after crunch talks with his manager and he could be in for a start for tomorrow’s game against Sheriff Tiraspol.

And Ronaldo has sent a determined message ahead of the game as he looks to convince fans he is up for the fight.

Alongside a picture of him in training, he wrote on Instagram: “Back on track, with the same commitment and dedication as always!”;

He adds a muscle emoji to his post.

In a positive response, his partner Georgina Rodriquez wrote: “With the same light, the one that no one will be able to turn off. Let’s continue!”;

Ten Hag reinstated Ronaldo back into the squad after he missed the trip to Chelsea and wants to move on from the controversy.

Ten Hag said: “It’s not difficult. But we said everything and we answered all the questions, he was out for one game and is back in the squad as usual.

HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL

“We will not answer anymore, so all the questions, I think, everything we explained and we have to focus on the game.

“We have an important game because we want to be number one in the group.

“I don’t have to do it anymore, it’s done, he’s back, focus on the game, that’s important that Cristiano is involved.”

While Ronaldo will be involved, the United gaffer confirmed that France international Raphael Varane will not play before the World Cup due to a hamstring injury picked up at Chelsea, virtually ruling him out of the finals.

There is good news for Harry Maguire, out injured since the international break, who has returned to full training and will be in tonight̢۪s squad.

Prev Article

Anderson Silva says ‘I am fit and ready’ as he clarifies talk he was KO’d in sparring and plots knockout of Jake Paul

Next Article

Ralf Rangnick reveals Man Utd board BLOCKED transfers for Erling Haaland, Luis Diaz and FOUR other stars last January

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *