Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Shock scene as fan appears to try ATTACK Conor McGregor at bare-knuckle fight in Dubai before being bloodied by security

Published on April 05, 2025 at 03:37 PM

CONOR McGREGOR appeared to be ATTACKED by a fan at a bare-knuckle boxing fight in Dubai.

was promoting a Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship event at the Duty Free Tennis Stadium.

A fan appearing to attack Conor McGregor at a bare-knuckle fight in Dubai.
A fan appeared to try and attack Conor McGregor at a fight in Dubai
A fan appearing to attack Conor McGregor at a bare-knuckle fight is restrained by security.
McGregor grins as security apprehend the fan

And when leaving the venue, footage uploaded online showed a fan appearing to try and attack the legend.

But security were quick to intervene and prevented the attack – leaving the would-be assailant bloodied.

McGregor – dressed in a silk green shirt – watched on and shrugged his shoulders as security dealt with the fan.

SunSport reached out for comment.

alongside American David Feldman.

His last fight in the UFC octagon came in July 2021 when he suffered a horror leg break in the first round against Dustin Poirier.

McGregor, 36, was due to return in June 2024 to fight Michael Chandler, 38, but he pulled out amid a toe injury.

The former UFC champion has not fought since and in November he was found liable for the sexual assault of Nikita Hand in 2018.

McGregor has since

The controversial fighter also recently hit headlines after announcing plans to run for

He was a guest of US President Donald Trump in March – and threw doubt

McGregor said: I've got two fights on the contract, I'm in negotiations.

“Last week something happened to me, I went to the White House and my heart bleeds for my country right now.

“There is a lot of stuff going on back home. I am happy with what I have done. There is something else for me that is in my gut right now.

“And that's where we are going. We will see. Greatness don't rush, and right now Ireland is in my thoughts. That's where I am at.”

But in a U-turn just moments later, McGregor said: “My comeback will be slated as the greatest comeback or the biggest, most-anticipated comeback of all time.

“[But] right now Ireland is in my thoughts and that’s where I’m at. It will happen, I’m sure and it’s always great to be here and there you go.”;

Conor McGregor clapping in a boxing ring.
McGregor at the BKFC event in Dubai
Prev Article

A3 closed in BOTH directions after horror car crash as drivers face massive delays

Next Article

Inside the Maison Valor Escape: The Ultimate Luxury Wellness Retreat for Women

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *