Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Fans convinced this is never-before-seen moment Cristiano Ronaldo REFUSES to come on for Man Utd against Tottenham

Published on October 25, 2022 at 08:49 PM

MANCHESTER UNITED fans believe they have found the moment Cristiano Ronaldo REFUSED to come on against Tottenham.

The Portuguese superstar, 37, stormed down the tunnel before the final whistle at Old Trafford last week as the Red Devils beat Spurs 2-0.

Ronaldo refused to come off the bench during United’s win over SpursHe then stormed down the tunnel and left Old Trafford before the end of the gameManager Erik ten Hag later confirmed Ronaldo did in fact disobey his orders when called upon to be a late substitute.

And his conduct subsequently saw him axed from the Man Utd squad for Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Now new footage that has emerged on social media has led fans to pinpoint what they believe to be the exact moment he refused to come on.

In a short video posted online, Ronaldo appears to wag his finger at Ten Hag while on the bench.

He then proceeds to shake the hands of Jadon Sancho and Casemiro as they are substituted, before heading down the tunnel towards the end of the match.

And fans are gobsmacked by the video which they believe shows Ronaldo going against Ten Hag’s wishes.

One said: “Ronaldo is wrong for this. Anyone that says different – including Roy Keane – is wrong!

“The manager is the boss and you do what is asked. Ronaldo isn’t at his peak anymore so can’t start every game or impact a game like he used to – he needs to realise that! He’s ruining his legacy at United.”;

FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS

Another added: “One thing’s for sure, he wouldn’t be behaving like that if Sir Alex was still in charge.”;

A third said: “Come on. So disrespectful from Ronaldo.”;

And a fourth added: “Mad to see him actually deny coming on. He could’ve actually got a goal as well lol.”;

Ronaldo returned to training with his team-mates on Tuesday after showdown talks with Ten Hag.

But there is still speculation about him leaving in the January window.

Prev Article

Meet Jake Paul’s prodigy Ashton Sylve, boxing’s ‘next star’ who turned pro while at SCHOOL and now has 100 per cent KOs

Next Article

Kylian Mbappe’s younger brother Ethan makes Uefa Youth League full debut for PSG in 3-1 win against Maccabi Haifa

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *