Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Chelsea offered Joao Felix, Matheus Cunha and Memphis Depay as January transfer replacement for injured Armando Broja

Published on December 15, 2022 at 06:02 PM

CHELSEA have reportedly been offered the services of some of Europe’s elite forwards following the news that Armando Broja will be out for the season.

Broja has had his season abruptly ended following an ACL injury he picked up during Chelsea’s 1-0 loss to Aston Villa in a friendly last week.

Armando Broja has made 18 competitive appearances for Chelsea this season and became an important player for Graham Potter.Chelsea boss, Graham Potter, will be without the 21-year-old until next season and will have to rely on Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Kai Havertz to lead the line until he can bring in reinforcements.

However, it may not be long until the Blues’ boss gets his man as the Evening Standard have reported the club have been offered deals for Matheus Cunha, Joao Felix and Memphis Depay in January.

The Atletico Madrid pair, Felix and Cunha, are both looking likely to be departing from the Spanish capital soon and could be an attractive option for Chelsea.

Joao Felix has fallen out of favour at Atletico Madrid despite his £113million moveFelix impressed in Qatar during the World Cup with Portugal where he managed to register two assists and grab himself a goal in his four appearances during the tournament.

The 23-year-old could be a viable option for Chelsea as he is reportedly available for a loan transfer.

The London side are said to already have a pre-agreed deal in place for RB Leipzig forward Christopher Nkunku in the summer which would mean a loan transfer in January may be more appealing.

Cunha has also attracted the interest of other Premier League sides with Wolves and Leeds United supposedly interested in the Brazilian.

Barcelona’s Depay is someone Chelsea have previously been linked to, with the Blues said to have been considering a move for the Dutchman before deciding to bring in Aubameyang.

Memphis Depay has managed 14 goals and two assists in 41 appearances for Barcelona.Chelsea may have to fight off competition from Premier League rivals for the signature of Matheus CunhaBorussia Dortmund youngster Youssoufa Moukoko is another name the club are reportedly looking at luring to Stamford Bridge with a whole host of other top sides said to be interested in the 18-year-old.

The German wonder kid was a surprise inclusion in Hansi Flick’s World Cup squad where he only played one minute for the side who crashed out in the group stages.

Prev Article

BoyleSports sign-up bonus: Get £20 in FREE BETS plus darts PDC World Championship boosts on every player, every day!

Next Article

Big Brother Titans is Set to Premiere on January 15

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *