Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Boxer Errol Spence Jr in another horrific head on car crash with ’14-year-old who took his parent’s vehicle’

Published on December 11, 2022 at 04:27 PM

WELTERWEIGHT boxer Errol Spence Jr was involved in a serious car crash on Saturday night with an alleged 14-year-old who took his parent’s car.

The 32-year-old said that he hurt his leg as a result of the head-on collision, but the severity of his injury is currently unknown.

Spence took to Instagram just moments after the crashHis car had been completely wrecked in the collisionSpence appeared unscathed by the incident as he took to Instagram just a few moments after climbing out of the wreckage.

In an Instagram live, the welterweight champion said: “He ran the light! F*** my whole s*** up.”;

“Always happen to me.

“Thank God I didn’t have my kids on board. S*** I’m not worried about no car. Motherf***er hit me. F***ed up my leg up. It’s crazy.”;

Still in disbelief, the boxer went on to claim that his car was “bulletproof”; and “all metal”;.

Spence’s friend also suggested that a 14-year-old caused the crash after stealing his parent’s car.

He said that the underage driver – who has not yet been identified – was driving too fast, so much so that he went through a red light.

Spence was involved in another serious car crash in October 2019.

BETTING SPECIAL – BEST OFFERS FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS FOR DECEMBER 2022

While driving through his hometown of Dallas, Texas, at a high speed, he lost control of his Ferrari and was ejected from the vehicle as it flipped several times.

As a result, he was placed in intensive care, but he did not sustain any broken bones.

However, he admitted that he was suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder.

The boxer later pleaded guilty to driving while intoxicated for which he received a three-day jail sentence and was ordered to pay $3400 (£2274) in court costs.

Spence’s collision on Saturday occurred just before his rival Terence Crawford took on David Avanesyan in a huge welterweight bout.

Crawford won the fight – which took place in his hometown of Omaha, Nebraska – taking his already-impressive record to 39-0.

Many boxing fans are now hoping that a Crawford-Spence fight will be on the cards.

The two undefeated rivals have not yet faced each other despite years of failed contract negotations.

They were due to fight in November, but contract negotiations fell through.

After hearing about Spence’s collision after his fight, Crawford said: “I wish him well. I hope he’s alright – mentally, physically and emotionally.

“This is just a sport. We’re all fighting for that number one spot, so it ain’t personal. It’s just business.”;

Spence’s rival Terence Crawford retained his WBO welterweight world title on Saturday
Prev Article

Why isn’t Manchester City’s Erling Haaland at the 2022 World Cup?

Next Article

Controversial referee for England exit was only on VAR at 2018 World Cup and had already been blasted for Qatar displays

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *