Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

I will sign condolence letters for those wishing me death — Wike tackles critics

Published on April 03, 2025 at 03:43 PM

Federal Capital Territory (FCT) minister Nyesom Wike on Thursday said he would not hesitate to sign the condolence letter of those who wish him death.

This comes as he dismissed social media reports that he collapsed last week.

The former governor of Rivers State described the reports as the handiwork of persons trying to score cheap political points.

Wike spoke after he inspected four ongoing projects in the territory, including the International Conference Centre (ICC).

“Everybody will die one day; nobody will remain forever, but it is only God that can tell you when you will die, not human beings.

“Some of them who said, I will die, I can assure you that I will write their condolence letter,” he stated.

Recall that last week, reports emerged that Wike collapsed at a function in Abuja.

However, the spokesperson for Wike, Lere Olayinka, .

Wike made a public appearance together with other leaders in Abuja four days ago when they paid President Bola Tinubu a Sallah visit.

Prev Article

New £1.6MILLION Wetherspoons to open next week with massive 2,100 square foot beer garden and complete refurb

Next Article

Glastonbury announce line up for Silver Hayes including legendary Brit DJ, EastEnders star and Gary Lineker

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *