Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

I would’ve been disqualified twice” – Erica Nlewedim

Published on August 06, 2023 at 02:04 PM

Reality star, Erica Nlewedim opines that she would’ve been disqualified again if she had shown up for the BBNaija ‘All Stars’ edition.

She said this in reaction to the altercation between CeeC and Ilebaye who almost went physical after the Saturday night party.

During her season, Erica had gotten her third and final strike which led to her disqualification after she got tipsy during the Saturday night party and confronted Laycon.

Making a comparison with how CeeC and Ilebaye had gotten tipsy and almost fought, Erica inferred that she would have gotten disqualified again from the “All Stars”; show if she had been on it.

In her words...

“I probably would have been disqualified twice 🤭😂😂”;

See her post...

Check out reactions trailing her post ...

@SirLeoBDasilva said: “That first one na Gordon’s. That Gin looks like a spirit and it has spirit inside.”;

@therealfemi stated: “Erica you’re actually missing from this set. Please enter lockdown and prepare to go in next week”;

@missginapromote remarked: “Thank God you are home and not going through this stress”;

Prev Article

I met apostle Johnson Suleman at 26 years, he did me so dirty – Halima Abubakar vents afresh

Next Article

As a friend, you need to constantly remind Ilebaye to mind how she calls people names — CeeC lectures Doyin (Video)

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *