Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Inside the luxury private jet Cristiano Ronaldo and girlfriend Georgina took to Saudi Arabia including huge double bed

Published on January 03, 2023 at 02:43 AM

CRISTIANO RONALDO has finally touched down in Saudi Arabia ahead of his mega-bucks move to Al Nassr.

The 37-year-old, along with his family including partner Georgina Rodriguez, took a luxury private jet for the trip.

Georgina Rodriguez’s Instagram showed off some of the interior of the private jetShe showed off the comfy-looking seats inside the planeCristiano Ronaldo sent his fans a message from the jetHe told Al Nassr “see you soon”;The seats are located next to a tableRonaldo sealed a £173m-a-year transfer to Al NassrTaking to her Instagram page, Georgina posted some snaps which revealed the interior of the aircraft.

The pics revealed a huge double bed, with Georgina cutting a casual look as she lay on it while her daughter Alana, five, jumped on it.

Other pics showed off some comfy-looking padded seats.

Ronaldo, already one of the world’s richest sportsmen, signed a deal with Al Nassr that will see him earn a cool £173million-per-year.

And that new deal will see him blow all of his competition out of the water completely.

However, the Portgual legend opted not to fly in his Gulfstream G200 jet which cost him £20m back in 2015.

He regularly uses it to fly to and from his homeland of Portugal.

Only 250 of the G200 were ever made, with the plane capable of reaching a top speed of 560mph.

HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL

Ronaldo is set to undergo the second part of his medical on Tuesday, and sent fans a message as he travelled to Saudi Arabia.

In a short clip, he said: “Hi guys, see you soon.”;

Ronaldo had been heavily linked with a move to Saudi ever since his Manchester United deal was terminated following an explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

He initially distanced himself from a move to the Middle East as he wanted play in the Champions League this season.

And during his interview with Morgan, Ronaldo confirmed he had previously turned down £3m per week to play in Saudi.

The breakdown of Ronaldo’s deal at Al Nassr
Prev Article

“I apologise to my fans… thank you for staying & weathering the storm with me” – Burna Boy apologises for Lagos Loves Damini concert

Next Article

Neville and Carragher in furious row live on Sky Sports over Liverpool owners and Man Utd ‘blowing money’ on transfers

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *