Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

NATO confirms death of US soldiers in Lithuania

Published on March 27, 2025 at 01:08 AM

Rhe North Atlantic Treaty Organization, NATO, has confirmed the deaths of the United States soldiers who went missing in Lithuania.

NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte on Wednesday said he received news of their demise, which occurred while they were travelling to Warsaw.

“This is still early news, so we do not know the details,” Rutte told reporters in Warsaw.

“This is really terrible news, and our thoughts are with the families and loved ones.”

The NATO chief extended his condolences to the families of the deceased, the American military, and the government.

The U.S. Army Europe and Africa public affairs in Wiesbaden, Germany, had issued an update on the development.

The unit said the soldiers had been conducting scheduled tactical training near PabradÄ—, a town north of the capital Vilnius.

Prev Article

I work at Tesco head office & F&F is launching a huge 25% off sale – the exact day to head in store for bargain clothes

Next Article

NPFL: Reason Niger Tornadoes are struggling – Coach Mohammed

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *