Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Nigerian Govt to commission CNG distribution, refueling stations in Enugu, FCT, Lokoja, others

Published on April 04, 2025 at 06:41 AM

The Nigerian government, through the Compressed Natural Gas, CNG, Initiative, has announced April 25, 2025 as the date for the commissioning of CNG distribution refueling stations in Enugu, Federal Capital Territory, FCT, Lokoja in Kogi State, the Rivers State capital, Port Harcourt, Ado Ekiti in Ekiti and Abia State.

It also said that the phase 1 flagoff of the roll out of tricycle deployment program which would be performed by the Federal Ministry of Youths, will happen on April 15.

In a statement signed by Kenechukwu Chukwu, TA, Stakeholder Management and Public Engagement, the PCNG also announced April 4, 2025 for the signing of Arete Mini-LNG Project Investment of $6 million to drive expansion of CNG to the North, while there would be Presidential press briefing, to provide Nigerians with update on the progress of the initiative so far.

“On April 11, 2025, there'll be a groundbreaking agreement between PCNGI and Public Sector Unions on CNG Conversions to be delivered to 200,000 public sector employees,” the statement added.

It said that buses would be handed over to service men of the Nigerian Army on May 5, while the launch of training programmes for Nigerian Army, Navy, Air force and Police will come up on May 19.

“In May, there'll autogas framework operationalization to enable seamless supply at discounted inlet prices for Auto CNG Sector in collaboration with GACN and NGML,” it added.

Prev Article

Map reveals where in UK will be hotter than Algarve TODAY as temps to soar to 22C & Met Office issues amber warning

Next Article

‘It was a nightmare’ – Kyren Wilson breaks silence on health issue after Tour Championship snooker suspended

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *