Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Real Madrid to launch fresh transfer bid for Arsenal star Jesus after pulling out of deal for ex-Man City ace over visas

Published on October 30, 2022 at 02:27 PM

REAL MADRID are set to launch a bid for Arsenal star Gabriel Jesus next summer, according to reports.

The Brazilian was linked with the Spanish giants in the summer, only for them to pull out of the running.

Gabriel Jesus has scored five goals for ArsenalMadrid reportedly decided against the move because of an “issue with Jesus’ passport”;.

Despite this, he remains a player that boss Carlo Ancelotti admires.

According to Goal, Jesus is on a five-man shortlist compiled by the Italian.

They claim that Ancelotti sees him as a perfect understudy, and potential successor, to Ballon d’Or winner Karim Benzema.

Jesus, 25, contributed to Arsenal’s strong start to the season.

The former Manchester City man has scored five goals in 11 Prem outings – also laying on four assists.

Arsenal’s form has them second in the table, with the possibility of leapfrogging City back into top spot if they beat Nottingham Forest this afternoon.

Also on Madrid’s shortlist are Alphonso Davies, Endrick, Enzo Fernandez and Piero Hincapie.

FREE BETS AND SIGN UP DEALS – BEST NEW CUSTOMER OFFERS

Earlier this month, Jesus told Arsenal fans.

He said: “In the first days when I signed here I went to a Brazilian restaurant.

“I was waiting in my car outside, and a lot of Arsenal fans came to say welcome to the club.

“It is different at Manchester City of course. City have had a lot of impact in the last 10, 15 years. Arsenal before that had a lot. It’s different, you know.

“I feel that welcome, the way they come to talk to me. They are supporting you to the end. Exactly.

“I was happy with the fans at City as well, but it’s different.”;

Prev Article

Football news LIVE: Chelsea humiliated on Graham Potter’s return to Brighton, Barcelona ready to SELL De Jong

Next Article

Nate Diaz suggests Jake Paul’s fight with Anderson Silva was fixed as he accuses UFC legend of being on the “payroll”

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *