Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Strictly Come Dancing loses top talent executive after Wynne Evans row rocked the show

Published on April 05, 2025 at 08:13 PM

STRICTLY Come Dancing has lost its top talent executive after the Wynne Evans row rocked the show.

Long-serving booker Stefania Aleksander has left her full-time role after seven years, having also been mentioned in the into pro Giovanni Pernice’s of dance partner .

Three people seated at a table at a formal event.
Strictly’s Stefania Aleksander with comedian Seann Walsh
Woman in a blue corset and black skirt adjusting her garter.
Stefania has left her full-time role after seven years

Stefania has been replaced by long-standing staffer Jasmine Fox and will now be working on ITV’s .

But BBC sources insisted her departure as celebrity talent executive was not connected to any of these issues.

One told Flying Eze on Sunday: “Stefania worked on the series for a long time and she came under increasing pressure over the last couple of years.

“There was the fallout over and being , then the bust-up between , then the and Zara McDermott and finally the fallout over making .

“It’s not that these situations were Stefania’s fault, but they happened during her tenure recruiting the celebrities.”;

The source added: “Stefania’s name was mentioned numerous times during the into Amanda’s claims about Giovanni bullying her.

“It was apparent to BBC investigators that she was the first person Amanda would complain to over Giovanni’s behaviour. She was the main point of liaison between them.

“The show recruiting came to be viewed as a poor signing because of the problems with him. There’s been a lot of discussion behind the scenes at the BBC over how that came about.”;

The BBC said: “Stefania remains a pivotal member of the Strictly production team, has already been involved with the upcoming series, and will return to work part-time on the show later in the .

“She stepped away from what is a full-time role to spend more time being a new mum and to suggest she has temporarily left Strictly for any other reason is false and unfair.”;

Wynne was axed from the Strictly tour earlier this year when a video emerged of him making a vulgar comment.

Stefania came under fire in 2019 when Flying Eze revealed she posted a on .

Prev Article

We desperately miss Jade & need her as a mother more than ever, says Jeff Brazier amid legal row with her mum Jackiey

Next Article

British employers do not have bottomless reserves of cash put aside in a piggy bank for the Government to draw on

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *