Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Transfer: It’s his decision – Portugal coach Santos speaks on Ronaldo’s new club

Published on December 05, 2022 at 10:13 PM

Portugal head coach, Fernandes Santos, has said he cannot confirm if Cristiano Ronaldo is close to signing for Al-Nassr.

There are serious speculations that the 37-year-old is nearing an agreement with the Saudi Arabian club.

Ronaldo is currently a free agent after his contract with Manchester United was terminated last month.

There is growing confidence at Al-Nassr that a deal can be completed after Portugal’s World Cup campaign.

“I didn’t speak to him about that. I don’t know anything about this topic, to be fair. When I arrived here [at the press conference] someone told me about the news.

“But I don’t know anything. It’s his decision, it’s his matter, not ours. Cristiano is 100 per cent focused on the World Cup and on helping the team. That’s his focus right now. About other situations, I don’t know anything,”; Santos said.

Prev Article

Qatar 2022: Eriksson names three attackers Southgate should start against France

Next Article

Get Your Tickets for Gaise Baba Live in Concert | December 22nd

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *