Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

UFC fans fear for Conor McGregor after body transformation and claim he ‘won’t last a round’ in comeback fight

Published on December 17, 2022 at 11:12 PM

FANS have criticised UFC star Conor McGregor’s body transformation claiming it could negatively impact his fitness.

The Irish fighter has not had a fight since July last year due to him breaking his leg in the loss to Dustin Poirier.

Conor McGregor has huge bulging bicepsSome fans fear Conor McGregor is now too muscularHe recently posted a photo of his huge calvesConor McGregor looked much slimmer beforeMcGregor has been busy in the gym while being out injured and he has seriously bulked up showing off his new look on Instagram.

The 34-year-old has increased his muscle mass and now weighs in at a reported 190lb.

But despite his extra strength, fans have been left concerned over the affect the transformation will have on his cardiovascular fitness.

One supporter wrote online: “All that muscle will f*** up his cardio.

“I doubt it will help him with injuries either. His arms are so much heavier and he is as a whole too.

“I’d guess for him knee tendon tears, bicep tears, shoulder injuries would be more likely now with this muscle.”;

McGregor is known for being light on his feet and a quick mover – he once hit out at rivals saying it looks like they are “stuck in the mud”;.

Fans have now used his words against him, one said: “He [McGregor] looks like he’s stuck in the mud. Looks like he’s turning into the type of striker he used to make fun of.”;

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST NEW CUSTOMER SIGN UP DEALS

Another reacted: “This dude has become exactly what he mocked when he first entered the UFC – a bloated bodybuilder.”;

Critics even think he “won’t last a round”; on his return.

McGregor does not have any fights scheduled but there have been rumours suggesting he could step back in the octagon early next year.

Poirier may be ready for a FOURTH fight with McGregor recently goading: “Ready to get slapped around again?”;

The American beat him the last two times.

Prev Article

I wouldn’t be surprised if Cristiano Ronaldo RETIRES says ex-Man Utd team-mate Patrice Evra as star searches for club

Next Article

Adam Lallana reveals he had to GOOGLE Jurgen Klopp after Liverpool boss replaced Brendan Rodgers at Anfield in 2015

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *