Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Vince McMahon ‘facing fresh sexual assault claims from two women including former WWE referee’

Published on December 14, 2022 at 09:49 PM

VINCE McMAHON is facing fresh sexual assault claims from two women including a former WWE referee, according to reports.

The wrestling mogul, 77, stepped down from the company earlier this year amid another sexual assault investigation.

Vince McMahon faces two fresh sexual assault allegations, including one from a former WWE refereeAnd now the former WWE chief is facing fresh allegations.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Rita Chatterton – the first female referee in WWE history – has accused McMahon of raping her in a limousine in 1992.

Her legal team are demanding £9.5million ($11.75m) in damages.

Chatterton, now 65, went public with the allegations – which McMahon has long denied – decades ago.

But last month, her lawyers sent a letter to McMahon – believed to be worth around £935m – revealing their settlement demands, according to the report.

The letter reportedly stated Chatterton “has suffered years of ongoing depression, substance abuse, disordered eating, lost income, and overall a decreased quality of life”; owing to the assault.

The former ref’s letter is also reported to state McMahon demanded sexual favours in return for her £400,000-a-year WWE contract.

Former pro Leonard Inzitari – who wrestled under the stage name Mario Mancini – told New York Magazine that Chatterton had confided in her following the alleged attack.

Inzitari said: “I remember it like it was yesterday. She was a wreck. She was shaking. She was crying.”;

It’s also claimed the ex-WWE boss’ lawyer was sent a separate letter with another claim of sexual assault.

A former spa manager alleges she was assaulted by McMahon in California in 2011.

According to The Wall Street Journal, Vince McMahon’s lawyer and a WWE spokesperson declined to comment.

Earlier this year, the Journal reported McMahon paid £9.7m in “hush-money”; regarding previous allegations of sexual misconduct and infidelity spanning 16 years.

All the women involved are alleged to be formally affiliated with the WWE.

Now they claim McMahon has told friends he refuses to pay Chatterton and the spa worker settlements.

Prev Article

Who is former Premier League star Fitzroy Simpson?

Next Article

Jake Paul and Tommy Fury still in talks to reschedule grudge match in UK as boxing rivals begin training for next fight

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *