Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Juventus vice-president Pavel Nedved RULES OUT Antonio Conte swoop and claims club ‘fully trust’ under-fire Max Allegri

Published on October 30, 2022 at 08:27 PM

JUVENTUS vice-president Pavel Nedved has ruled out a swoop for Tottenham boss Antonio Conte.

Nedved has insisted Juve “full faith”; in under-fire gaffer Massimiliano Allegri.

Pavel Nedved has ruled out a move for Antonio ConteNedved has insisted Massimiliano Allegri has his full backingJuve have been linked with a move for Conte, 53, who is claimed to be stalling on signing a new Spurs deal.

Allegri, 55, is under pressure with his side struggling in Serie A.

Juve are currently seventh, 10 points behind runaway leaders Napoli.

But, despite the poor run of form, Nedved has claimed Allegri’s position in the dugout is not under threat.

Nedved told DAZN: “Our position is always the same, what we always said: the club, players and everyone have full faith in coach Allegri.”;

“It’s normal when not getting the wins Juve expect that names will emerge in the media, there will probably be more, but we remain firm on our position.

“We’ll give him the opportunity to do his work and do it well.”;

Juve have won just six out of 12 games in Serie A this season, and have been knocked out in the Champions League group stages.

HOW TO GET FREE BETS ON FOOTBALL

Allegri and Co have won just one out of five games in Europe, and run the risk of failing to even drop down into the Europa League.

Conte previously spent three seasons in charge of Juve, and is out of contract at Spurs at the end of the season.

Spurs though do have the option to extend for a further year.

Last month Conte branded links with Juventus as “disrespectful”; after it emerged the Italian giants could try and bring him back to the club.

Prev Article

Harry Maguire set to start first Man Utd game since August as Cristiano Ronaldo also chosen to start by Ten Hag

Next Article

Man Utd boss Ten Hag refuses to confirm whether Cristiano Ronaldo apologised for Spurs strop and backs ‘important’ star

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *