Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Prince Andrew’s ex Lady Victoria Hervey issues cruel jibe after Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre’s horror bus crash

Published on April 01, 2025 at 06:54 AM

PRINCE Andrew's ex-girlfriend has issued a cruel message to his accuser after she claimed she has “days to live” after a horror car crash.

Virginia Giuffre, 41, who was sex trafficked byJeffrey Epsteinand accusedPrince Andrewof sexually abusing her when she was 17, says she is suffering kidney failure after the crash.

Virginia Giuffre in a hospital bed with bruises from a bus accident.
Virginia Giuffre, 41, shared a shocking photo from a hospital bed
Photo of Prince Andrew, Virginia Giuffre, and Ghislaine Maxwell.
Prince Andrew with his accuser Virginia Giuffre and Ghislaine Maxwell
Lady Victoria Hervey at the Cannes Film Festival.
Prince Andrew's ex Lady Victoria Hervey pictured in 2023

The mum shared a shocking picture of herself from a hospital bed to Instagram on Sunday – covered in bruises.

In a caption alongside the post, Virginia begged to see her children “one last time”.

Lady Victoria Hervey – who dated the disgraced Duke of York briefly in 1999 – berated Virginia in a brutal message, saying “karma” had come to Epstein's victim.

Hervey wrote on Instagram: “If Virginia Giuffre really does have days to live, then a complete confession is needed.

“I don't believe it though, the FBI are on her right now and arrest warrants are coming. She's conveniently dying to evade jail.

“I think it's time that Robert Giuffre, who has custody of their teenage children to speak.”

Details of the crash are sparse and it is not clear where or when it took place.

In her post, Virginia said she was “ready to go” – but “not until I see mybabies“.

She went on to thank her supporters for being a “great part” of her life.

She wrote: “They've given me four days to live, transferring me to a specialist hospital in urology.

“I think it's important to note that when a school bus driver comes at you driving 110kmh as we were slowing down for a turn, that no matter what your car is made of, it might as well be a tin can.”

Addressing the post on Monday night, Virginia's former lawyer said it was “a very bad situation”.

Brad Edwards, who represented the mum in her previous legal cases, said that they were “hoping for better news in the coming days” and that he hoped she would pull through with good medical care.

Virginia's PR, Dini von Mueffling, added: “Virginia has been in a serious accident and is receiving medical care in the hospital.

“She greatly appreciates the support and well wishes people are sending.”

Virginia's dad earlier said he was “praying” for his daughter, who claims to be estranged from her three teen children after separating from her husband.

It comes after she accused Prince Andrew of sexually abusing her when she was 17 while she travelled with Andrew's paedo pals Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell.

Portrait of a young woman with long blond hair.
Virginia claims she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Andrew at Maxwell's house in London
Headshot of Jeffrey Epstein.
Jeffrey Epstein took his own life in 2019 while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges

An infamous photo of the trio – which Andrew claimed to know nothing about – showed the disgraced Duke grinning while gripping Virginia by her midriff.

Andrew was spared a humiliating court battle over the claims, and three years ago, paid the mum millions in an out-of-court settlement, while denying sexual assault accusations.

It marked the first time the duke had shown contrition over his relationship with Epstein and Maxwell.

He had previously defended his friendship with the paedo as having “seriously beneficial outcomes” away from the rape allegations.

Virginia first sued Andrew in August 2021.

It was the first time she had brought action against him after going public with the allegations in 2011.

She claims she was trafficked and forced to have sex with the Andrew for the first time at Maxwell's house in London after a night out at the club Tramp.

The mum also claimed she was forced to have sex with the Duke on at least two further occasions by Maxwell and Epstein.

She claims she feared for her life when she was allegedly forced to have sex with Andrew, who is accused of having been aware of her age and status as a “sex-trafficking victim”.

In his notorious Newsnight interview five years ago, Andrew vowed to help the probe into Epstein and his warped madam Maxwell.

Who is Virginia Giuffre?

VIRGINIA Roberts - now Virginia Giuffre, 41, is an American-Australian campaigner and a prominent victim of the sex trafficking ring of Jeffrey Epstein.

She has made claims against Prince Andrew, the Duke of York, as well as Brit socialite Ghislaine Maxwell – Jeffrey Epstein’s ex-lover.

Giuffre alleged in court documents that she was procured by Maxwell, 63, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell, as a teenage “sex slave”; for Epstein.

She released a manuscript just hours before Epstein's death, which added to more than 2,000 documents of a lawsuit pending against the former financier and his pals.

The legal documents were released in a defamation case involving Giuffre, who has claimed in court documents that Prince Andrew slept with her three times.

In 2019, Virginia Roberts has claimed that she had sex with Prince Andrew in a toilet when she was 17, after a night where he had allegedly been plying her with vodka in a posh London club.

On February 15, 2022, it was announced that Prince Andrew settled the lawsuit – sparing him a humiliating court battle.

But the Duke has ignored repeated calls to tell US authorities what he knowsabout paedo Epstein's criminal behaviour.

In his Newsnight interview, Andrew claimed he severed ties with Epstein in December 2010.

He said he didn't see or speak to Epstein after they were pictured strolling through Central Park in New York City shortly after the paedo was released from jail for child sex offences.

But new emails between the pair emerged earlier this year from February 2011, two months after Andrew claimed they had ceased contact.

In one, Andrew wrote: “Keep in close touch and we’ll play some more soon.”

Andrew has denied any wrongdoing and has denied allegations made against him.

Epstein took his own life in jail while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges in 2019.

Maxwell is serving a 20-year prison sentence for conspiring with him to sexually abuse minors.

Prev Article

Kids’ horrifying screams for help after pal, 11, ‘slipped & fell into River Thames’ while ‘paddling’ on day off school

Next Article

How we rank casinos: The Sun Factor for casinos explained

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *