Search

Newsletter image

Subscribe to the Newsletter

Join 10k+ people to get notified about new posts, news and tips.

Do not worry we don't spam!

GDPR Compliance

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, Privacy Policy, and Terms of Service.

Why Prince Harry should be ‘very nervous’ about unpleasant note to charity boss going public & danger he faces revealed

Published on April 05, 2025 at 08:07 PM

PRINCE Harry’s Sentebale row continued yesterday as he was accused of “forgetting the rules governing a charity apply to him”;.

Journalist Sir Trevor Phillips — who broke the story of — also warned Harry against “hand-to-hand combat”; with its boss Dr Sophie Chandauka.

Group photo of Prince Harry and four other individuals at a panel discussion.
Prince Harry pictured alongside Dr Sophie Chandauka
Prince Harry at a Sentebale event.
The Prince working for Sentebale

Meanwhile, an insider at Sentebale said the Duke of Sussex should be concerned about what may be revealed about his dealings with Dr Chandauka, who he has accused of “blatant lies”;.

Sources said Harry should be “nervous”; that an alleged unpleasant note to her could be made public.

Last month, he quit the Lesotho-based he co-founded in 2006 in memory of his mother, .

Fellow royal patron Prince Seeiso of Lesotho and the rest of the Sentebale board also resigned after falling out with Zimbabwe-born lawyer Ms Chandauka, 47.

, 40, of bullying and harassment.

She also said donations had fallen since Harry and wife Meghan — as their brand was now seen as toxic.

In an interview on Sky’s Sunday Morning with Trevor Phillips last weekend, she claimed Harry allowed his show to w and said he authorised the release of damaging news about her.

Sir Trevor, writing for said: “I can vouch for her integrity, and her commitment can hardly be questioned.

“Her own family is Sentebale’s third largest donor.

“And whilst the Duke will no doubt have had weapons training in his career, I would strongly have advised against hand-to-hand combat with her.”;

Sir Trevor added: “My guess is what has happened is that the Duke brought in the high-flying lawyer in the hope of strengthening its governance and raising more American .

“Harry, understandably, wanted to grow Sentebale.

“But running a not-for-profit with hundreds of employees, spending money from major corporations, demands a different kind of leadership.

“And like many in his class he may have forgotten that the rules governing a charity have to apply to him too.”;

The Charity Commission watchdog is investigating.

In a statement, Harry said: “We fully expect the inquiry will unveil the truth.”;

Prev Article

Maura Higgins TV return revealed after keeping a low profile following kiss with married McFly star Danny Jones

Next Article

We desperately miss Jade & need her as a mother more than ever, says Jeff Brazier amid legal row with her mum Jackiey

Related to this topic:

Comments (0):

Be the first to write a comment.

Post Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *